The Hawkins Company offers career transitioning services to individuals who are looking to make a job or career change. While we do not represent individuals in their job pursuits, The Hawkins Company provides practical job search tools and techniques aimed at assisting individuals achieve their career goals and objectives. Too often individuals rely on job boards, website postings and job opportunities advertised by potential employers as their primary job search methodology. Job search and career transiting goals cannot be achieved by only sending your resume to search firms and/or employment agencies. These are passive approaches and are not the most productive way to conduct a job search. Please keep in mind that 95 % of all jobs come as a result of friends and relatives, and required strategic action plans executed with persistence and purpose. The Hawkins Company provides the tools and helps individuals develop their tailored career transition plans.
Career Transitioning Services
The Hawkins Company provides its career transition clients with an array of services including:
- Self-Assessment. Determining your sweet spot.
- Career Planning. Helping client develop career goals.
- Job Search Strategy. Building an action plan.
- Essential Tools. Assist client develop marketing tools.
- Networking. Building a network and sharpening networking skills.
- Coaching. Practice sessions aimed at building presentation skills.